Scientific and Technical Council
Regulations on the Branch R&D Institute of Air Navigation of GosNII GA
1. The Scientific and Technical Council (hereinafter - STC) organized pursuant to paragraph 4.5. pp3 regulations on branches "Aeronautical Research Institute" State Research Institute of Civil Aviation.
2. NTS is the expert - analytical advisory body to the Director of the branch providing its solutions.
3. Considers the issues of introduction of Russian and foreign achievements in the fixed domain, training of scientific personnel, improve the quality of scientific research and production to provide solutions director.
4. Considers the proposal on the nomination of scientific papers, research teams, scientists and experts on competition of the State awards, prizes of the Government of the Russian Federation and other awards in the field of science, scientists and to the award of honorary degrees, the approval of the dissertation research, and others.
5. In addressing operational and complex scientific and technical problems (problems) Branch Director may appoint expert - Reference Group (EMG) for a comprehensive analysis of the problem.
6. HMRC annually produces its own organ - "Scientific Bulletin of Research Institute of Air Navigation" and manages the activities of this organ for the aviation industry to inform the public about the results of ongoing research.
7. In its activities is guided by the NTS these Regulations and guidance director.
The main objectives of the STC to ensure the decisions of the Branch Director:
1. Monitoring and analysis of the federal program in the field of ATC, navigation, surveillance, landing and communication, operation BO Sun.
2. Study on the harmonization of national and regional air navigation plans to ICAO recommendations.
3. Introduction of Russian and foreign achievements in the fixed domain.
4. Proposals for the development of R & D budget plans.
5. Scientific, technical and material support of the activities of the staff.
6. Coordination of interaction of scientific departments in carrying out comprehensive research and development.
7. Providing solutions director for the preparation of the scientific staff of the branch.
8. Assessment of trends, criteria and indicators for research quality, recommendations for their
9. Nomination of scientific papers, research teams, scientists and experts on competition of the State awards, prizes of the Government of the Russian Federation and other awards in the field of science, to the assignment of academic and honorary degrees, the approval of the dissertation research.